November is National Long Term Care Awareness Month, and Rosewood Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Pensacola, Florida, is showing support for our skilled team of specialists and patients.
As a leading provider of rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted living and long term care for seniors, we want to encourage anyone 65 years or older to have a plan ready should you need long term care. It will not only give you peace of mind, but also help your family plan and prepare for your long term care journey.
Providing compassionate care for a wide range of conditions
Approximately 70 percent of men and women over the age of 65 will need some type of long term care support. If you are looking for a safe solution for your parents or grandparents, Rosewood provides many different services to individuals with clinically complex problems or who have multiple acute or chronic conditions. Our services include:
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP) onsite 5 days a week
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Specialized dietary services
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Podiatry, neurology, optometry and dental services
- Psychiatrist and psychologist consultations
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- In-house dialysis services
- IV therapy
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Giving you peace of mind and your loved one unparalleled care
Whether you live close to your aging loved one or are miles apart, ensuring they have everything they need to live their healthiest life can be stressful, especially when they need regular medical care. It’s a big life decision and one that you shouldn’t have to make alone. The Rosewood admissions team can help you with everything, from hospital transfers to helping you know what to expect once they’re settled in to the center.
It’s our mission to provide our patients with innovative and individualized long term care using the best qualities of clinical and social care models. We want everyone to feel comfortable and safe in a setting that offers leading-edge medical care and feels a lot like home.
To learn more or to speak to our Rosewood admissions team, please call 850-430-0500.