Tailored care can help you reclaim your best health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
A proud VA-contracted provider, Rosewood’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced doctors, nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Collaborating with local specialty physicians and hospitals to ensure you get the care you need
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP) onsite 5 days a week
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Specialized dietary services
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Podiatry, neurology, optometry and dental services
- Psychiatrist and psychologist consultations
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- In-house dialysis services
- IV therapy
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Enjoy the convenience of onsite dialysis services.
- Save time and expense by avoiding separate trips to the hospital
- Receive care in a comfortable, relaxed setting
- Treatments available 5 days per week; 2 hours per day
- You or your loved one is always designated a dialysis machine
- Added flexibility can improve the effectiveness of your care
- Reducing your stress can contribute to a speedier recovery
Therapies for specific conditions.
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Prosthesis care